Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Discusses Having a Dislodged Tooth
This educational video was brought to you by Dr. Aaron McCann, a Buffalo Root Canal Specialist.
As a Buffalo Root Canal Specialist, I often treat patients with a dislodged tooth.
- Having a tooth knocked out by a baseball, softball or – especially in our area – a hockey puck is one of the few real dental emergencies.
- It’s very important that the tooth is replaced in its socket as quickly as possible.
- If the tooth is dirty, rinse it off and place it gently back into the socket.
- If you’re uncomfortable, put the tooth in a glass of milk or in a Hank’s solution and call your dentist or endodontist as soon as possible.
- Ideally, the tooth should be replaced in the socket within an hour after being dislodged.
Download Our Free Root Canal Guide
Are you or a loved one living with a dislodged tooth? Contact Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Dr. Aaron McCann to replace your tooth.