Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Explains How Your Tooth Got Infected
As a Buffalo Root Canal Specialist, I often treat patients who have an infected tooth but don’t know how it got infected. Watch this video to learn common ways teeth get infected.
- You may wonder how your tooth got infected in the first place.
- One way or another, bacteria found its way inside your tooth and caused infection.
- There may be a crack in your tooth or you may have had trauma to your tooth.
- Cavities are caused by bacteria slowly working their way inside the tooth and causing problems.
- The tooth will become inflamed, and you might have a toothache or sensitivity when you drink ice cold water or eat ice cream or other sweets.
This educational video was brought to you by Dr. Aaron McCann, a Buffalo Root Canal Specialist.
Download Our Free Root Canal Guide
Did you recently get an infected tooth and need immediate treatment? Contact Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Dr. Aaron McCann to help stop and treat the pain.