Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Gives an Overview of the Dental Microscope
An an experience Buffalo Root Canal Specialist, I regularly use a dental microscope to help provide more precise and less intrusive root canals. Watch this video to learn more.
- The dental microscope enables us to obtain much higher definition and better lighting, which significantly enhances our ability to see in detail.
- We can see internal cracks, accessory canals, and other areas that are invisible without the microscope.
- Enhanced visibility enables us to increase the success rate of every procedure.
- Our microscopes have still and video cameras so, we can show you actual images on the TV beside your chair.
- We can email images to your dentist, discuss your case while you’re still here, and agree on your best options.
This educational video was brought to you by Dr. Aaron McCann, a Buffalo Root Canal Specialist.
Download Our Free Root Canal Guide
Are you looking for an experienced Endodontist in WNY? Contact Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Dr. Aaron McCann for assistance.