We Can Treat Your Cracked Tooth
Patients can get a cracked tooth for a variety of reasons, from grinding their teeth, to chewing on hard foods. You can even get a cracked tooth naturally with age. Regardless of the reason, cracked teeth are a common condition and one of the leading causes for tooth loss in the United States. If you or someone you love is suffering from a cracked tooth, contact our Buffalo endodontist for pain-free treatment.
This educational video was brought to you by Dr. Aaron McCann, an experienced Buffalo Endodontist specializing in root canals.
Download Our Free Root Canal Guide
As an experienced Buffalo Endodontist, I often treat patients suffering from a fractured or cracked tooth.
- Today’s stress-filled life causes many of us to clench and grind our teeth and, sadly, that can cause fractures, which are the worst issue we currently treat.
- Tiny cracks in the teeth can cause nerves to become sensitive and make your teeth flex.
- As these cracks widen, bacteria can get into your tooth and can cause infection.
- When patients come in complaining of a cracked tooth, we first examine the cracked tooth microscopically to determine the extent and exact location of the fracture.
- We then prepare minor, superficial cracks for immediate restorative treatment by your dentist.
- If a crack is extensive and jeopardizes a successful prognosis, we may discuss extraction and replacement options with you and your dentist.
Are you or a loved one dealing with a fractured or cracked tooth? Contact dedicated Buffalo Endodontist Dr. Aaron McCann to repair the problem and help you regain your function. Don’t suffer with tooth pain or put off necessary treatment because you are worried about the cost. We work with many insurances, and can provide a detailed estimate of your out-of-pocket expenses prior to treatment. Call today to learn more.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates!