How a Root Canal Can Save Your Tooth
As an experienced Buffalo Endodontist, I often use root canal therapy to save teeth. Watch this video to learn how a root canal can save your tooth.
- Because the roots of your teeth are actually like pipes – meaning they’re hollow in the middle – each one has a root canal inside where the nerve and the blood supply are located.
- When you’re young, the nerves and cells that help teeth form are located there.
- As you get older, if cavities form, bacteria are able to enter the tooth and cause inflammation or infection.
- Root canal treatment goes through the tooth into those canals, cleaning, disinfecting, and then sealing them to prevent further issues.
- Root canal treatment helps save your tooth and keep it healthy.
Is your tooth in a lot of pain and worried you will lose your tooth? Contact dedicated Buffalo Endodontist Dr. Aaron McCann to perform a top notch root canal treatment.